2017/2018 TUITION BREAKDOWN:
Tuition is collected monthly.
$50 REGISTRATION/PERFORMANCE FEE, DUE UP FRONT, ALONG WITH FIRST MONTH’S TUITION.
- 1- 30 MINUTE CLASS: $60 PER MONTH
- 1 – 45 MINUTE CLASS: $75 PER MONTH
- 1 – 60 MINUTE CLASS: $85 PER MONTH
- TRIAL CLASS: $20 (TO BE DEDUCTED FROM FIRST MONTH’S TUITION IF STUDENT REGISTERS)
- 30 MINUTE PRIVATE COACHING: $45/LESSON
- 45 MINUTE PRIVATE COACHING: $60/LESSON
*Ask about our multiple class discount. ($10 off each additional class, siblings eligible)
**Please note, tuition is charged monthly, not per class. We do not pro-rate tuition for shorter months or add tuition for longer months.
- Registration requires an up-front payment of $50 registration/performance fee, and first month’s tuition.
- *IMPORTANT – Tuition is due during the first class of every month. There is a $10.00 per student, per class late fee added to payments made after the week they are due.
- Payments made after the first class of each month must be made in cash – this will be strictly enforced, along with the late fee. Checks or credit card payments will not be accepted after the first week.
- Failure to pay outstanding tuition will result in the loss of your child’s space in the class and his/her not being permitted to perform in the end of semester showcase.
- Payment can be made in cash, credit or check. If you choose to pay with a credit card, there is a small service fee(3%).
- All checks are to be made payable to Park Slope Performing Arts. Cash is acceptable as well. There is a $35 fee for bounced checks.